I can see why you love the camera, Justin. The perfect gift that keeps on giving as I am enthralled by your words and the photos. Keep writing.
Just so you know, I've given your contact info over to a young friend in the hopes that he reads about your work and considers something like that for his own life. Like you, he is a recent grad of a Jesuit university. Who knows?
Hey Justin, miss your smiling face at St. Joe's. Marek, Craig, and his wife Nan are coming over for dinner tonght. I'm cooking a Polish dinner in Marek's honor, and because when winter rolls around I always feel like touching my own roots. Polish food is way too heavy for the warmer months. We'll raise a glass of Pelagrino to you.
It's a blue-sky, sunny day today - we seem to be getting one a week - two if we're lucky. It's been a cold, dark, wet winter, but Feb is right around the corner, and the first crocus will be popping through the cold, cold ground. Crocus - tiny but tough, and the first signs of Spring.
Thanks for posting, it's always a treat to check in and see you're still amongst the quick.
Richard
PS: You can always check in at THE RESIDENT DJINN to see what I'm thinking about.
2 comments:
I can see why you love the camera, Justin. The perfect gift that keeps on giving as I am enthralled by your words and the photos. Keep writing.
Just so you know, I've given your contact info over to a young friend in the hopes that he reads about your work and considers something like that for his own life. Like you, he is a recent grad of a Jesuit university. Who knows?
Stay well and take care,
Jodi
Hey Justin, miss your smiling face at St. Joe's. Marek, Craig, and his wife Nan are coming over for dinner tonght. I'm cooking a Polish dinner in Marek's honor, and because when winter rolls around I always feel like touching my own roots. Polish food is way too heavy for the warmer months. We'll raise a glass of Pelagrino to you.
It's a blue-sky, sunny day today - we seem to be getting one a week - two if we're lucky. It's been a cold, dark, wet winter, but Feb is right around the corner, and the first crocus will be popping through the cold, cold ground. Crocus - tiny but tough, and the first signs of Spring.
Thanks for posting, it's always a treat to check in and see you're still amongst the quick.
Richard
PS: You can always check in at THE RESIDENT DJINN to see what I'm thinking about.
Post a Comment